Job Title: Director of Human Resources - Dublin
Our client is currently searching for an experienced Director of Human Resources for a highly anticipated new hotel opening.
As Director of Human Resources you will be responsible for all areas of the HR function. Main responsibilities include:
- Recruitment & Selection, Employee Relations, Training & Development, IR Issues,
- To work with the financial controller and deputy general manager on payroll monitoring & control,
- To ensure that all HR records are up to date and that procedures are in line with legislation,
- To ensure the successful implementation of Customer Service programmes in the hotel,
- Liaise and support all departments on HR issues,
As part of the Senior Management team, you will be responsible for all HR aspects of the extension of the property.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. Opening experience in a large hotel would be beneficial to the successful candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you!