Job Title: Director of Sales and Marketing
An opportunity has arisen within a beautiful four-star property in Dublin as Director of Sales and Marketing. In this role you will take overall responsibility for all aspects of sales and marketing at the hotel, including rooms, food & beverage, meetings & events, weddings & golf.
Your duties will include and not be limited to:
- To achieve the financial targets agreed in the hotel’s revenue budgets
- To manage and set the hotel’s rate strategy along with the Reservations Manager and General Manager to maximise room revenue opportunities at all times
- To manage, monitor and review all standards in the sales & marketing department
- To take responsibility for the development of the resort’s e-marketing initiatives along and communicate these to the website company
- To take responsibility for the advertising and promotion of the resort
- To co-ordinate press visits and press events
- To maximise all PR opportunities for the resort
- To take responsibility with Sales Team for all markets –Ireland, UK, USA & Europe
- To conduct and follow-up on sales calls & sales trip activity both locally and overseas
The successful candidate will have three to five years’ experience in a similar role. If you have this experience and are interested in this job, send us your CV today!