Job Title: Director of Sales
An opportunity has arisen within an upmarket four-star property in Dublin as Director of Sales and Marketing. In this role you will take overall responsibility for all aspects of sales and marketing at the hotel with a strong focus on the corporate and conference markets. The role will involve Corporate Account Management, Revenue Management, Marketing & PR and also MICE market management. Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving the financial targets agreed in the hotel’s revenue budgets
- Managing and setting the hotel’s rate strategy along with the Directors to maximise room revenue opportunities at all times
- Managing, monitoring and reviewing all standards in the sales & marketing department
- Responsibility for the development of the hotel's marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for the advertising and promotion of the hotel
- Co-ordinate site visits and press events
- Maximise all PR opportunities for the hotel
- Responsibility with sales and events team
- Conduct and follow-up on sales calls & sales trip activity both locally and nationally
The successful candidate will have at least three to five years’ experience in a similar hotel Sales Director or Sales Manager role, ideally in the Dublin market.
If you have this experience and are interested in this job, send us your CV today!