Job Title: Director of Sales - Dublin
Salary: €55,000 – €60,000
We are searching for an experienced, energetic and driven Director of Sales to join a leading Dublin city centre based 4* hotel.
- Create and maintain a winning sales culture across the hotel,
- Drive brand sales initiatives,
- Produce a commercial plan that interprets the objectives of the business and maps out the actions and strategies required to support the positioning of the hotel,
- Support the preparation of the company’s annual budget in area/s of responsibility,
- Research competitor properties to obtain market and rate intelligence and an understanding of business trends, the competition and their key accounts,
- Develop strategic plans, to identify potential business to target,
- Have ownership and responsibility for driving and delivering the agreed strategies in line with the commercial plan,
- Actively identify, secure and contract new business for all areas of the business,
- Build and manage relationships with the Key Account Directors to maximise revenue opportunities from key national accounts who have requirements in Dublin,
- Execute appropriate marketing campaigns, including direct mail, advertising, PR opportunities, mobile and web opportunities,
- Prepare account development plans to ensure maximum share from each account and agency,
- Identify and target local leisure attractions to develop mutually beneficial affiliations and partnerships,
- Maximise use of all distribution systems/channels and marketing tools.
- Experience and a successful track record of hotel sales,
- Experience of working within structured team environment and able to demonstrate effective influencing skills,
- Strong commercial outlook,
- Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills,
- Strong presentation and influencing skills,
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic and good team player,
- Driven and determined to achieve results,
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate and engage effectively at all levels,
- A willingness to travel (presenting to prospective partner organisations, meeting and entertaining clients, attending trade fairs/shows),
- Knowledge of PMS and CRM systems preferred, although training will be given.
If this sounds like the role for you and you are ready to be part of an energetic brand, be sure to send us your application today!