Job Title: Director of Sales & Marketing
We have a great opportunity for a dedicated hotel sales professional. This is a very busy, contemporary four star property in Dublin that has a good mix of corporate and leisure business. They now require a Director of Sales and Marketing to secure and transact business in a professional manner, promoting an active sales culture throughout the hotel to achieve targets and budgets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the team to drive total hotel revenue and take responsibility for the achievement of all budgeted revenue streams (rooms, F&B, C&B etc)
- Proactively position the hotel as a business leader in the community
- Maintain excellent communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external clients and suppliers
- Measure and track the ROI on sales and marketing activities
- Manage all marketing for the hotel and activities within the department
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Manage all marketing platforms including digital, online, print for the company and activities within the department
If you are an experienced Sales and Marketing professional with at least three years in a senior sales management role within a large 4/5 star hotel, we’d love to hear from you!
Great employee benefits with this role.