Job Title: Director of Sales & Marketing
This luxury four star in the Midlands is a favourite leisure getaway destination as well as having extensive conference and meeting facilities for the corporate market. They now require a Director of Sales and Marketing to oversee all sales and marketing activities for the Hotel. Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Develop sales plans to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Customer relationship management and new business development.
- Competitor analysis and database management.
- Action the hotel’s overall marketing, PR and social media plans.
- Responsible for the implementation of hotel brand guidelines.
- Responsible for campaigns, launches, hotel websites and photography.
- Proactively address any emerging business needs.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in sales and marketing with at least three years’ experience at Director or equivalent level in a four/five star hotel with a strong mix of corporate and leisure.
You will be a target and results-driven sales professional who demonstrates creative skill and is a very strong communicator with excellent presentation skills. Must be forward thinking and continuously looking at how the hotel can increase productivity through different methods and approaches.
For more on this senior management role, get in touch with us today!