Job Title: Director of Sales & Marketing
Salary: €60,000 – €65,000
We have an excellent opportunity for a strategically-minded senior sales professional with this cluster sales role. Overseeing three properties, the City Director of Sales & Marketing is responsible for total hotel sales and marketing activities, as well as the development and implementation of brand and group strategies. The City DOSM will work closely with the Group Commercial Manager and hotel GMs on budgets, forecasts, yield strategies and rates to ensure that business goals are achieved.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in a senior sales position within quality hotel establishments, group/cluster roles a strong advantage. Will demonstrate experience of:
- Achieving and exceeding budgeted room nights and revenue goals
- Creation and execution of annual sales and marketing plans to maintain and uncover new business opportunities
- Strategic brand development, maintaining brand integrity across the company
- Managing/directing local advertising, public relations and promotional activities
Key candidate attributes include:
- Ability to build positive working relationships with all colleagues and collaborators
- Keen commercial acumen
- Good communicator, both verbal and written
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good knowledge of competition, consumer, market and industry trends
- Genuine appreciation of teamwork, including supporting others throughout the hotel in sales activities / customer service as required
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Good computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, Opera, OnQ.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
If you are a talented team leader with high level of energy and motivation who is dedicated to promoting a positive sales culture throughout the company, we’d love to hear from you!