Job Title: Duty Manager- Dublin
- Reporting to the Hotel Manager, the Duty Manager will oversee the running of key functions and Operations in the hotel, as well as supporting the Senior Management in the day to day operations of a busy hotel.
- This is a varied, hands-on role and includes responsibility for:
- Assisting in day-to-day Hotel Operations
- Coordinating and managing staff.
- Dealing with guest relations.
- Meeting and greeting guests & clients.
- Conference & Banquet set-up and execution.
- Employee Training, Coaching & Performance Management.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Manager/Duty Manager experience.
- Conference & Banqueting experience.
- People Management experience; Training, Coaching, Performance Management.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply below.