Job Title: Event Coordinator
This top four star in Dublin city-centre is now recruiting an Event Coordinator to support their events team. This is a great role for an up and coming Event Coordinator who would like to further hone their skills at a busy, large property.
Key duties will include:
- Client point of contact: dealing with general inquiries and ensuring all requests are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner, chasing client for booking confirmations as required.
- Management of porters: ensuring all rooms are set to client specification, liaising with porters on all guest feedback and requirements.
- General event admin: daily signage, setup lists, daily and weekly planners.
- Attending daily meetings and providing information about daily/weekly bookings.
- Invoice processing.
- Dealing with any queries within the department, resolving any issues as they arise and responding to feedback provided both directly and through email.
- Managing availability and rate in order to maximise overall spend within the hotel.
- Organising regular stocktakes and placing orders as required.
- Assistance with maintaining the sales database and potential leads.
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within a four star property, and will demonstrate excellent office administration and interpersonal/customer service skills.