Job Title: Event Sales Executive
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000+
This well-known Dublin venue is hiring an Event Sales Executive. In this position, your role will be to drive business opportunities and maximise venue sales by soliciting new meeting and event business from all target markets. You will be responsible for organically growing allocated existing key accounts in accordance with the sales and marketing plan and building effective working relationships with clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve monthly KPIs and targets as set out by the sales and marketing manager and to implement the sales and marketing business development strategies as set out by the sales and marketing manager
- Seek and follow leads to acquire new business and drive the cycle from prospecting to closing sales. Fully proficient in the sales process – chasing leads, closing the sale, contract negotiations, client visits, BEO issue and billing follow up as required
- To liaise with the client on the day and report to management any and all additional requirements made by the client.
- To efficiently troubleshoot and problem solve on the day any issues that arise.
- Where requested to present the venue at networking events, trade events and client evenings
For this role you should have a minimum three years’ experience in a proactive sales environment preferably in a large venue/hotel or events agency. The successful candidate will be proactive, and enjoy achieving results in a fast-paced environment.
Fantastic comp[any benefits including:
- Free lunch, snacks & coffee whilst working
- Free parking on site
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Access to Perks shopping discounts which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses and many more
- Hybrid/Flexible Working to support work life balance
- 20 days holiday increasing to 23 with 2 years’ service, with an additional leave purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support employees
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
- Access to the Company PRSA scheme
For full details on this role, get in touch with us today!