Job Title: Events Executive
Salary: €30,000 – €35,000+
This is a great opportunity for an Event Executive looking to expand their experience beyond the hotel/tourism industry. This role will assist with the planning, administration and management of key events such as corporate functions and awards ceremonies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage event budget and expenditure
- Act as venue and supplier liaison, managing tenders, contracts and invoicing etc
- Client communications
- Develop event running orders
- Coordinate entertainment
- Act as on-site event lead as required, assisting with set up, registration, take-down as required.
- Coordinate design and production of all print material required for event
- Managing guest list and any online payments
- Admin: diary planning, data entry,
- This role requires travel throughout Ireland, therefore full drivers licence is essential. Flexibility with work schedule (weekends and evenings) as required.
The ideal candidate will be an events professional with B2B background and a proven track record of managing a team. Must demonstrate superior organisational skills, with high level of IT proficiency (MS Office in particular) and excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Will have a genuine, customer-oriented approach to all aspects of business.
If you’re looking for a new challenge where you can apply your event expertise, we’d love to hear from you!