Job Title: Events/Sales Coordinator - Leinster
As Events Sales Coordinator your role will involve providing personalised quotations, chasing, confirming and managing events for 5 – 500 attendees. Managing all room block bookings, meeting room set up, meeting requirements, timings, schedules, menu choices. Responsible for maximising revenue through up selling and relationship building.
This role requires a target driven individual who enjoys a mix of reactive and proactive sales. In order to be successful in this role you must have a proven track record in a dynamic sales driven environment within the hospitality industry. You must have strong communication and presentation skills and have a strong ability to multi-task.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of Opera is essential
- Will have the ability to be a quick learner and work in a fast paced environment
- Will have a friendly positive attitude and the ability to lead by example
- Must be fluent in English both oral and written
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Be committed to delivering exceptional service
- Have a full clean driving license.