Job Title: Executive Chef
Fabulous opportunity with this top corporate destination as Executive Chef. Overseeing everything, this role is responsible for producing a top food offering across the entire venue by ensuring the smooth daily operations of the kitchens. Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Kitchen management: rostering, menu planning, purchasing, stock control, deliveries, HACCP/hygiene etc.
- Achieving/managing all financial targets (GP, payroll, costs, menu pricing etc).
- Further developing/enhancing menus currently on offer, keeping up to date on food trends.
- Team training, development and welfare.
- Collaboration with other hotels depts/managers as required for efficient food service delivery across total hotel.
- Dealing with all HR-related queries
- Ensure efficient, top quality food preparation and waste management
- Manage the kitchen porter department.
- Supplier relationships.
The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience as a Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef in a 4/5 star venue. Further candidate requirements include:
- Experience as senior chef in fine dining restaurant.
- Experience in high-end banqueting.
- Previous experience working in high volume Gastro Pub.
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP.
- Experience in training & developing chefs.
- Experience in developing dishes, writing menus & costing menus.