Job Title: Executive Chef - Catering Operation
Salary: €45,000 – €52,000
Our client is currently searching for an experienced Executive Chef to join the team of this high-volume and large-scale catering operation in Dublin City.
- Lead the delivery and production for food/hospitality services across a food court, ensuring the delivery of quality food services for students and customers.
- Lead, develop and engage a brigade of 8 Chefs to ensure a high quality service is delivered, providing coaching and training when required.
- Develop the food offering and the engineering of menus and innovation for the contract.
- Have responsibility for all aspects of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene.
- Ensure financial documentation and accountancy of the unit (and those from suppliers) is accurate and within agreed budgeted levels.
- Develop long term profitable relationships with our new clients and customers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a senior Chef or Executive Chef role, ideally within volume catering across a large retail/catering site.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to engage, develop and inspire teams.
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments and innovations.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good financial awareness.
- Entrepreneurial approach to owning your business area.
- Personal innovation and passion for quality food.
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment.
If you have the proven track record necessary to execute this role, be sure to send your application today!