Job Title: Facilities and Operations Manager
Salary: €40,000 – €55,000
A large accommodation service provider is hiring a Facilities and Operations Manager. The primary job purpose is to lead the management of facilities and other operational challenges that arise across the property, which includes over 2000 residents. The role requires the Manager to ensure a high quality delivery of all hard and soft facilities management services that meet the requirements of the high-volume property. This will involve ensuring a proactive and preventative approach to address facility challenges.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience working in a large property portfolio/facilities management work environment, project management, procurement, health and safety legislation, building services at a practical level and budget management
- Knowledge of the hospitality sector
- Ability to demonstrate confident and calm approach in highly emotional or stressful situations
- Proficient at an advanced level in Microsoft Excel, word and Powerpoint
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience gained working in a large property portfolio/facilities/hospitality type work environment
- Project Management experience
- Procurement and Budget management experience
- Health and Safety legislation relevant to building/construction activities
- Demonstrate sound judgement, effective problem solving and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations
- High quality reporting of both financial and project information
- IT Systems knowledge with experience of managing the implementation of systems
It is preferable that you hold a Bachelor’s degree (level 8 NFQ) or equivalent, in a discipline relative to facilities management or building services or substantive relevant experience in a hospitality/resort environment.