Job Title: F&B Manager
This leading Irish hotel group seeks a dedicated, passionate F&B Manager to lead the operational and financial success of this city-centre, contemporary four star property. Key functions within this role include:
- Lead the F&B department and execute the strategy to achieve goals.
- People leadership, including recruiting, retaining and developing employees.
- Support the General Manager in the strategic running of the hotel.
- Set targets for the F&B teams in line with the overall departmental and hotel strategy.
- Support/Oversee events in the hotel to ensure excellence in service at all times.
- Manage the budget and cost effectiveness of the department.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience as F&B Manager within a quality hotel establishment with volume C&B business as well as multiple F&B outlets. Will be a talented people manager with proven track record of developing employees. Must demonstrate excellent service standards, high attention to detail and customer-focused approach to business.
Assistance in sourcing accommodation is available with this role.
If you are a high-energy hospitality manager looking for an environment with great development and progression opportunities, this could be the perfect fit!