Job Title: F&B Manager
We are currently recruiting an F&B Manager for this luxury four star hotel in Co Cork with deep, genuine commitment to both employee welfare and guest care. They now require an F&B Manager to oversee their restaurant, bar and banqueting business. This role also acts as the senior hotel manager in the absence of the Director of Operations.
Key role responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth and efficient operations across all areas, ensuring clear, regular communication between depts
- Actively seek out guest feedback and resolve issues to guest’s satisfaction.
- Conduct regular service assessments and dept walk arounds.
- Ensure all department premises are clean, tidy and welcoming.
- Comprehensive management of training and development of F&B teams (recruitment, training plans, training delivery, SOPs, jobs descriptions etc).
- Stock management.
- Monitor accounts receivable, accounts payable, and purchase requisitions.
- Monitor the collection of payments and record all expenditure and generated revenue.
- Achieve agreed margins for both food and beverage.
- Develop, implement and review new policies and procedures as required for business growth, liaising closely with the team.
- Roster management.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop team morale and commitment to the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience as F&B Manager (or equivalent role) of a four star hotel property with solid F&B / C&B business. Previous experience acting as Hotel Deputy Manager an advantage. Further candidate attributes include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively in a professional manner with both colleagues and guests
- Good negotiating skills
- Keen financial acumen
- Strong IT proficiency (MS Office, Hotsoft, Alkimii)
- Confident and inspirational leadership style
- Ability to think out of the box and develop creative solutions
- Conflict management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Send in your CV today for a chance to find out more on this role!