Job Title: F&B Manager
This scenic golf club in Co Wexford is recruiting an F&B Manager to oversee daily operations in their bar and restaurant, working with the Head Chef to deliver a high quality food experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead F&B team to deliver excellent customer service to all members and guests
- Recruit, train and assess performance of team members (Head Chef also reports in to this role)
- Identify members’ needs and respond proactively to all concerns
- Devise, implement and monitor targets, KPIs, work rotas, policies and procedures
- Procurement and management of all bar and kitchen stock
- Comply with all H&S and food service regulations
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience as F&B Manager/Supervisor and will hold a culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field. Must demonstrate proven track record of meeting all financial/departmental targets.
Further candidate attributes include:
- Strong team leadership skills
- Guest-oriented and service-minded approach
- Good knowledge of various computer programs (MS Office, POS, restaurant management software etc)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Good delegator with the ability to handle competing time constraints
- Up to date knowledge of F&B trends and best practices
Benefits with this role include bonus, reduced golf membership, subsidised food and 20 days annual leave. To apply for this role, send in your CV today!