Job Title: Finance Administrator
We are currently recruiting a Financial Administrator for this professional/academic association located in central Dublin. This role is responsible for the accurate administration of the association’s financial records and activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Post invoices to the accounting system once all checks and balances are completed.
- Issue payments in line with our payment policy.
- Balance creditor’s statements on a monthly basis
- Month End: process all creditors invoices, prepare end of month purchase payment run, issue PO’s in line with budgets for all purchases, creditors statements reconciliation
- Record all income in database and transfer to Accounting system at month end.
- Reconcile lodgements with credit card machine.
- File all transactions in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Send out statements from database and accounting system on a monthly basis.
- Create computer generated reports to verify and analyse accounting information.
- Record all payments for events and fellows, produce monthly reports on income.
- Issue statements regarding unpaid subscriptions
- Month End: process all debtors invoices, prepare end of month debtors reports, post all sales income to Debtors ledger, Send out statements from database
- Issue purchase orders to all departments in line with policy and procedures.
- Doing reports on all income and expenditure for management and having them updated monthly
- Provide support for Finance Committee Meeting: financial information / packs for meeting
- Keep the members database updated with payments received and data changes
- Prepare annual budgets
- Yearly archiving
- Reports for Journals
- Process all expenses for payment
- Petty Cash
- Audit work
Ad Hoc duties:
- Organise cleaning & maintenance
- Ordering stationery
The ideal candidate will hold a third level qualification and will have at least two years’ experience within a similar finance/accounts role. Must display excellent numeracy and keen financial acumen along with meticulous attention to detail and organisational skills. Will also have excellent IT and communication skills along with solid reporting experience.
This role is available on a hybrid basis after probationary period has been completed. For more information, send in your CV today!