Job Title: Finance Manager
Salary: €50,000 – €60,000
We are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for this esteemed luxury hotel in Co Kildare. This is a great opportunity for a finance professional in the hospitality industry looking to grow their career to Director level.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Assist with annual budget preparation.
- Lead the finance team through the month end process to ensure all month end tasks are completed within assigned deadlines.
- Monitor and reconcile all balance sheet nominal accounts and present to Director of Finance for authorisation.
- Lead finance related projects as directed by the Director of Finance.
- Financial reporting: cash flows, monthly forecast, VAT reporting, payroll tax reporting etc
- Constantly analyse the use of systems in order to improve efficiency and information.
- Develop a strong Finance team through consistent effective leadership, training, operational management, and succession planning.
The successful candidate will have at least three years’ finance experience within the hospitality sector with experience of leading a team with direct reports. Must be ACCA qualified/part-qualified (or equivalent). Further candidate attributes include:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience of carrying out VAT returns using ROS.
- Knowledge & experience of month end management account reporting including forecasting and budgeting.
Benefits with this role include staff meals, worldwide hotel discount scheme (after six months), laundry, parking. If you’re ready to take the next step in your finance career, we’d love to hear from you!