Job Title: Financial Controller
This is a one year contract role for a fully qualified Financial Controller for a Dublin luxury hotel property.
You will be reporting to the GM and will be fully responsible for all management accounts and manage a team of four within the finance department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation and review of monthly management accounts along with variance analysis
- Review and monitoring of KPIs
- Monitoring & reporting of revenue performance by department
- Maintenance of all balance sheet items – including monthly reconciliation
- Cash flow forecasting & budget preparation
- Oversee other members of the accounts function
- Preparation of year-end audit file and presentation of same to external auditors
- Ensuring all internal reporting deadlines are adhered to
- Prepare and submit monthly/bi-monthly/yearly tax returns on ROS
- Payroll review and approval
- Ensuring all operating department heads adhere to all financial software-related processes
- Proactively partaking in the weekly, revenue and hotel operational payroll meetings
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) with at least 3-5 years’ previous experience, ideally within the hotel industry.
You will be proficient in the following platforms: SAP, Iscala, Opera / Micros, Procure Wizard, ROS, Sage with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.