Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager - 4 Star Hotel Cork
Salary: €31,000 – €33,000
The ideal candidate will have experience in a 4*/5* hotel. Strong Food and Beverage experience, along with proven experience in implementing new ideas and driving excellence and standards are required.
Key responsibilities include:
- To direct and manage all food & drink activities to maximise food & drink revenue, profitability and quality goals by developing and executing marketing strategies, up-selling strategies, controlling costs, and by providing quality service and products to guests.
- To direct and manage the Food and Beverage Team to ensure that the F&B operations of the hotel provide exceptional service to all guests whilst driving the revenue and profitability of all the outlets by managing the costs.
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Be an F&B Manager with at least 3 years' experience, preferably in a 4 star+ property within the Irish Market.
- Have a proven track record of successful team management/motivation and a positive attitude at all times, in addition to sterling hospitality service skills.
- Be commercially driven with strong IT and finance skills.
- Be fluent in English both written and spoken.
If you're looking for a new and challenging role, this is an exciting opportunity to join this top hotel in Cork please apply below with your CV in confidence.