Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Salary: €30,000 – €32,000
This 4*hotel in Dublin is now inviting talented applicants to apply for the role of Food & Beverage Services Manager to coordinate and supervise the execution of all food and beverages within our newly renovated bar.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Design exceptional menus and continuously make necessary improvements to ensure we stay ahead of the game and we continue to enhance our guest’s experience.
- Establish targets, KPI's, schedules, policies, procedures and to ensure full compliance with relevant audits including Hygiene, Mystery Shopper and HR.
- To ensure full usage of Micros, both fixed units and tablets. All staff must be trained in this area, and any issues / programming requirements reported immediately.
- To carry out a monthly stock take of equipment, stock, wines, beers and spirits in the department.
- Ensure all colleagues acquire a full understanding of the food and beverage offering within the bar, the restaurant, as well as all the facilities offered by the hotel.
- People Management: ensuring that all colleagues are in a full clean uniform when on duty and groomed to the company standard and in full compliance of relevant legislation.
- Lead your team by attracting, recruiting, training and retaining talented personnel through motivation, coaching and fostering colleague grow and development.
- Manage all F&B colleagues within the department and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- To liaise with Human Resources on colleague requirements & employee relation matters
- To report training needs of the department to Human Resources and to conduct departmental level training in line with the training manual such as the art of upselling
If you have relevant experience in this field and want to apply, please send us your CV today!