Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager - Leinster
Club House Manager with a strong background in F&B and a 5 Star customer service approach required to join the team of this prestigious golf club.
The ideal candidate will be a hospitality professional with a background in F&B/Restaurant/Hotel Management with at least four years’ experience at managerial level. Excellent customer service skills required as this role will be the point of contact for all new customers/members. You must have a strong background in administration, budgets, payroll, cost control, stock control, HR, training and development. Golf knowledge an advantage.
This is very busy venue hosts various events throughout the week in addition to normal club business.
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual with a strong commitment to quality, high standards, service and customer care
- Will possess excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Will have fluency in English, both oral and written
- Will have the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Will be flexible in their working hours
- Own transport and full clean driving license
Excellent opportunities for development with this role.