Job Title: Food & Beverage Director
This high end city centre property is looking for a Director of Food & Beverage to be responsible for the smooth running and overall success of the F&B outlets, while maintaining the company standards of excellent quality and service.
This is a key management position required to work with the General Manager and will be responsible for a new outlet opening and also look after their busy Bar, Restaurant, Private Dining and Room Service areas. You will be responsible for leading, motivating and training the F&B teams to ensure consistency of brand standards and a high level of performance and service delivery.
- Enhancing systems and procedures
- Managing the financial performance, driving sales and revenue
- Managing department operating costs
- Ensuring delivery of the highest level of customer service standards
- Delivery of policies, procedures, health and safety
- Motivate and lead your team to deliver business objectives
- Required management reports, analysis and reviews
- 3-5 years’ experience as a F&B Director/Manager within a similar, multi outlet operation, at 4/5-star level
- International experience would be an advantage
- Previous experience in managing a variety of F&B outlets is essential
- Superior team motivation and leadership skills
- Hands on approach to dealing with customers
- Solid financial acumen with strong organisational skills