Job Title: Food Production Mgr
This leading Irish catering company is currently recruiting a Food Production Manager to manage the production team and ensure production schedules are met and food standards are consistently maintained.
Key role responsibilities include:
- Regularly review costs to ensure accuracy of outputs.
- Ordering / stock control & management.
- Roster staff in line with production output demand.
- Be fully compliant with the 14 Allergens legislation on packaging.
- Work consistently with standard recipes without deviation to ensure consistency.
- Taste all food items periodically to ensure quality and consistency.
- Adhere to HACCP procedures & legislation, implement changes when deemed necessary.
- Ensure kitchen hygiene is to the highest international standards.
- Adhere to all health and safety at work regulations, ensuring team are aware of all H&S policies and procedures.
- Report any maintenance or health & safety issues to head office, reporting and actioning all accident incidents.
- Promote good team relations ensuring fairness, harmony & moral.
- Attend all training courses as required by senior management.
- Liaise with HR on recruitment, training & disciplinary issues.
- Liaise with Head Gardener on all seasonal produce coming off the farm.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and presentation.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Food Production Manager or Head Chef with experience in a production kitchen environment. Will be a proven leader with strong communication skills and a master in delegating multiple tasks. Further key attributes include:
- Up to date with all food innovations & trends.
- Exponent of continued education.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve problems efficiently.
This is primarily a 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday role but may require occasional weekend work. For more information, send in your CV today!