Job Title: Forecourt Retail Manager
Salary: €33,000 – €35,000
Our client is currently searching for an experience Forecourt Retail Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Responsibilities of the Forecourt Retail Store Manager include:
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store.
- Ensure that Customer Service is a top priority and of the highest standard.
- Liaise regularly with your Operations Manager and head office team.
- Achieving all KPI’s.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of performance appraisals, regular feedback, training and mentoring.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in your store and ensure you achieve highest possible productivity from your team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur, implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Experience required for this Forecourt Retail Store Manager Job
- 2-3 years retail management experience within the grocery retail industry, preferably in a forecourt environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven retail sales track record
If this sounds like the role for you, be sure to send your application today!