Job Title: Front of Office Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Front of Office Manager to work in a well-known brand hotel in Dublin’s City Centre, due to open in early 2020.
This position is perfect for a good communicator with a professional and friendly manner. Key responsibilities would involve: being responsible for the management of the front desk, nights, porters and concierge teams, the resolution of guest issues and the implementation of changes to prevent further issues, generation of department budgets and revenue, and the delivery of a personalised and quality customer service which creates a loyalty with customers to the property and its brand.
The successful candidate will:
- Have two or more years’ experience in a Front Office Management role
- Effective and influential people skills
- Positive attitude and the desire to motivate others
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong command of software applications, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and hotel-specific platforms (MICROS and Opera.)