Job Title: Front Office Manager
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000+
This luxury country property set in magnificent grounds is a wedding and country getaway favourite. They now seek a highly efficient Front Office Manager to oversee the planning and operation of the Front Desk & Reservations department. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation, implementation and training of SOP's and standards.
- Ensuring arrival & departure procedures are followed to ensure a positive guest experience.
- Ensure that reservations calls are dealt with in an efficient manner, delivering a high level of guest care.
- Attend weekly Head of Department meeting.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is achieved in the department.
- Maximising sale of & managing availability of rooms using multiple online platforms
- Overseeing the allocation of rooms and liaising with Accommodation to ensure timely availability.
- Management of brand standards and championing brand initiatives among the Front Office team.
- Upsell and promote hotel amenities, hotel outlets and local activities to all guests.
- Ensure filing & administration in the department is in order.
- Recruitment & training of new team members.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a front office management role (Assistant FO Manager, Reception Manager etc) and will demonstrate excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills with fluent written and spoken English. Working knowledge of roomMaster PMS an advantage.
For more on this role, get in touch with us today!