Job Title: Reception Manager - Carlow
Our Client are currently recruiting for an experienced and motivated Reception Manager. Reporting to the Senior Management Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of running an efficient, customer focused front office department. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar management role within a 4 * Property.
Skills/Experience to include but are not limited to:
- Excellent high standards of customer service and shall be flexible with regards to working hours.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in relation to all aspects of business.
- Working knowledge of all Front Office systems.
- Willingness to go the extra mile, to provide the extra attention in order to satisfy guests’ individual needs and wants; anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask.
- Clear understanding of the operations of other departments; sales, housekeeping etc.
- Experience maintaining a budget.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding/difficult guests and/or situations. Work well under pressure coordinating numerous requests at any given time.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills and a passion for customer service
- Excellent organisation skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Must be well groomed and take pride in their appearance
- Must be flexible/available to work a variety of shifts included late night, early morning and weekend shifts and committed to succeed in a fast-paced diverse workplace
- Ability to anticipate the needs of our guests; display an open, friendly, courteous and approachable demeanour to guests; maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude toward guest service.
- Communicate goals; motivate and guide team members towards goal accomplishment.