Job Title: Front Office Manager - West of Ireland
Reporting to the Reservations, Revenue & Guest Relations Manager, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Front Office operations, including managing the shift and assisting in leading the team. The nature of the role requires flexibility incorporating morning, evening and weekend shifts.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Front Office Manager to join our busy and successful resort. The Front Office Manager we are looking for will have warmth, charisma, personality and charm, with a passion for ensuring that the client service journey is memorable and exceeds expectations.
You will enthusiastically lead and motivate your team to deliver customer-focused standards, whilst ensuring rate adherence, cross-selling and up-selling targets are attained in conjunction with the Reservations, Revenue & Guest Relations Manager.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory or senior capacity in a busy hotel with a strong background in Front Office systems.
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English.
- A strong working knowledge of HotSoft or relevant PMS systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High standard of personal presentation.
A live in option is available for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role please apply below with your CV in confidence.