Job Title: General Manager
This flexible workspace provider is currently developing a flagship project in central Dublin that will offer companies “best in class” customer experiences. From exquisite luxury interiors to state of the art facilities to wellness and social areas designed to build community, they offer a complete, holistic workplace solution for discerning businesses worldwide.
They now require a highly experienced hospitality General Manager to lead the project from pre-opening stage on. This role is responsible for leading the business through innovative growth whilst ensuring operational efficiencies and the provision of best-in-class customer experiences.
This role would suit a highly polished General Manager / Director of Operations with at least seven years’ experience in a luxury accommodation setting (ie large five star hotel/venue) with experience of:
- Leading and executing financial and operational plans
- Setting the highest standards of customer service and operational excellence and ensuring their delivery throughout the entire team
- Seeking out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new leads, business and community relationships
- Member relations: actioning member feedback, increasing member engagement, continually growing member satisfaction
- Pre-opening experience an advantage
In addition you will be/have:
- Superb communicator and motivational team leader (200+ pax)
- Energetic hands-on manager
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Exceptional ability to multi-task
Get in touch with us today to find out more details on this dynamic role!