Job Title: General Manager
We are currently recruiting an experienced General Manager for this popular four star hotel in Co Wexford. This is a busy, full-service property with strong leisure business as well as extensive meeting and event facilities.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Maintaining the highest standards of service and operational efficiency throughout all departments
- Establishing and maintaining standard operating procedures throughout the hotel
- Being accountable for the cost control and profit maximisation of all operational centres within the hotel
- Maintaining and developing members of staff so as to achieve the objectives set
- Ensuring the sound conduct of the business with a positive management approach
The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience as General Manager of a similar property, brand experience an advantage. Must have a proven track record of successfully planning and operating total hotel budgets, demonstrating excellent knowledge of market trends and competitive set.
Further candidate attributes include:
- Good numeric, literacy and computer skills (MS Word, Excel, hotel management software)
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines by fostering a strong sense of pro activity and result orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, essential for dealing and building personable relationships with internal and external guests
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with all departmental mangers and members of staff
- Ability to develop amicable and personable business relationships with clients, guests and staff
- Act as hotel ambassador, demonstrating professionalism and integrity at all times
Temporary accommodation (apartment) can be provided for the successful candidate. Send in your CV today to find out more on this role!