Job Title: General Manager
This four star hotel is a favourite base for leisure breaks in Co Kerry as it offers contemporary comfort in stylish surrounds with a myriad of tourist destinations and attractions on its doorstep. They now require a General Manager to oversee the smooth operations of the hotel, ensuring a delightful stay for each guest.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned hotel operator with at least five years’ experience in senior management – General Manager / Hotel Manager / Deputy Manager / Director of Operations – in a quality hotel establishment, four star preferred. Must have proven track record of leading a hotel team to both operational and financial success, demonstrating thorough knowledge of total hotel operations. Further candidate attributes include:
- Top notch customer service standards
- Keen financial and commercial acumen
- Good understanding of local tourist market
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Outstanding leadership skills, leading by example and from the front
Assistance with accommodation is available with this role. To find out more, send in your CV today!