Job Title: General Manager
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced, hands-on, General Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a General Manager who wishes to further their career within a progressive group or for a Deputy General Manager, with exposure to financial accounts, who would like to step up in their career.
The successful candidate will oversee the day-to-day running of the hotel and the departments therein as well as overseeing the running of the property in conjunction with the Managing Director. You will be expected to maintain the highest standards of service and operational efficiency throughout all departments. You will be responsible for the control of costs and the maximisation of profitability for all revenue centre within the hotel.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a General Manager/Deputy General Manager of a 4* Hotel Operation;
- Be highly motivated and driven to achieve targets;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent decision making and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Proven record of managing a team successfully to achieve results
- The successful candidate will be responsible to the Group Managing Director.
If you feel that this describes you, please do not hesitate to contact us!