Job Title: General Manager
A fabulous opportunity to work in a popular three-star property in Kerry has arisen. If successful, your job as General Manager will be:
- To plan and direct the safe and efficient reopening and operation of the hotel.
- To provide guests with a quality, well maintained property, along with a quality service at all times.
- To focus constantly on profitability through maximising on sales and managing costs in line with budget.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A Degree or Diploma in Hotel or Hospitality Management
- Proven understanding of market trends, market segments and market mix within hotel’s location.
- Procurement and price negotiation skills.
- Occupational Health & Safety requirements.
- Hotel Operations Systems
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Hotel General Manager for a property with large banqueting and bar and restaurant outlets.