Job Title: General Manager - Dublin
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of General Manager in this exciting new business. The General Manager must harmonise the culture, mission, values, and quality standards to ensure maximum potential is achieved. This person must create an exceptional climate of professional and personable service that ensures the engagement of employees, guests, and owners.
- To work in conjunction with the hotel group to develop a strategic business plan for the hotel
- Lead, direct, and manage all property operations
- Create performance expectations, lead people, manage processes, and hold people accountable for the agreed activities and timetable's
- Create the hotel annual operating budget and capex plan for the hotel
- Prepare plans and strategies to ensure the maximisation of the property performance.
- Create and develop goals and operational strategies for the operations that are aligned with the hotel.
- Communicate the role that each employee has in their achievement and ensure accountability
- Analyse and identify financial opportunities including cost controls, productivity levels, and revenue generation
We are ideally looking for someone who has 10+ years’ experience in hospitality management and has experience in property openings, preferably both new build and conversion. If this sounds like you please apply today with your CV.