Job Title: Group Head Chef - Dublin City
Salary: €70,000 – €80,000
Our client is searching for a talented Group Head Chef to join the team of this new development in Dublin City Centre.
This is an all encompassing role that requires a hands-on chef in the kitchen as well as a financially minded individual and a leader. You should be an innovator and love to come up with new ideas and be able to organise a structured approach to implementing these ideas.
The main Objectives & Goals:
- Seek and maximise revenue opportunities and minimise costs without compromising standards across all kitchens,
- Effectively oversee and direct the kitchen department in a smooth and operational manner,
- Infuse an innovative mindset into the senior kitchen team,
- Guide and lead by example in all areas of kitchen conduct,
- To create a motivated and high performing team, committed to delivering high standards of food production and presentation,
- Flawless reputation for the kitchens on Health and Safety issues,
- Respond to any changes in the kitchens as dictated by the needs of the operations and the company working closely with the Director of Food and Front of House Managers to ensure a seamless operation,
- Be a change agent, constantly reviewing service delivery.
If you are an organised and well rounded individual who is not shy of hard work, then be sure to send me your CV today.