Job Title: Group Reservations and Revenue Manager - Co Dublin
Salary: €45,000 – €55,000+
Our Client is currently recruiting a Group Revenue & Reservations Manager to oversee the management of both Dublin Hotels.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in both Revenue and Reservations Management to ensure they can lead the teams in driving the Revenue in line with the hotel business plans.
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following experience:
- 3- 5 years experience in a large 4 Star hotel with a minimum of 200+ bedrooms.
- A strong background using revenue management systems.
- Cluster revenue management experience preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Experience managing a large team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proven track record meeting and exceeding targets.
- Ability to negotiate and generate new revenue streams whilst nurturing existing accounts simultaneously.
- Strong commercial and systems management experience essential
This a fast paced role which requires a strong leader who possesses key skills to lead the team across both hotels to achieve agreed targets whilst maintaining high standards and a customer focused approach consistently.
If this sounds like a challenge you would be interested in taking on. Please apply below with your CV in confidence.