Job Title: Group Revenue Manager
This Irish hotel group is currently recruiting a Group Revenue Manager to oversee all aspects of revenue management for multiple properties within the group with the aim of maximising revenues and building strong relations with high-end clients. Managing a small team, the role can be based in Dublin or Cork on a hybrid basis (1 day from home/week).
Key responsibilities include:
- Increasing profit contribution and market share using revenue management techniques, systems and processes.
- Working closely with management teams to implement agreed pricing as well as tactics and strategies while managing distribution channels.
- Creation and implementation of daily revenue strategy in the properties with the aim of maximizing turnover and increasing property’s revenue performance.
- Analysing the properties’ results and performance, surveying the market and competitor performance as a basis for future tactical decisions.
- Ensuring an accurate and dynamic forecast is delivered for future dates.
The successful candidate will be an experienced hotel Revenue Manager, group experience an advantage, with a proven track record of profit contribution through maximisation of occupancy and rates. Exemplary analytical, reporting and training skills all required.
Benefits with this role include pension and training fund. For more information, send in your CV today!