Job Title: Group Revenue Manager - Leinster
Salary: €45,000 – €50,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven revenue manager who wishes to become part of a dynamic and growing group.
The successful candidate will ensure that revenue is being capitalised in all revenue centres across the group, by means of thorough analysis and review, and the implementation of techniques and strategies.
- Thoroughly analyse each revenue stream to ensure revenue in each property is being capitalised, to include but not limited to: accommodation, tours & groups, bars, restaurants; conference & banqueting, weddings, leisure clubs;
- The successful candidate will be required to work in harmony with the Sales & Marketing function, the Revenue and Reservations team and the relevant General Manager to ensure that mutually agreed strategies are in place to sustainably achieve overall property goals and bottom line results, both in the medium and long-term;
- To future proof and identify new revenue opportunities;
- To liaise with the Sales & Marketing function to proactively ascertain business and revenue generation and growth, taking fluctuating market demands into consideration;
- To encourage and ensure professional and transparent communication with all stakeholders, primarily GM’s, Revenue & Reservations teams, Sales & Marketing teams;
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ management experience in a Revenue role with at the least two years experience managing a team.
The position is flexible in terms of location, however you will need to have your own mode of transport and be flexible in travelling to each of the properties as the business requires