Job Title: Group Sales Director
This family-owned Irish hospitality group is currently recruiting a Group Sales Director to head up all aspects of sales planning, co-ordination and implementation for the Group, overseeing four properties.
- Develop relationships with key clients across multiple market segments to grow revenue – Corporate, MICE, DMC, Tours.
- Lead and co-ordinate sales activities across four hotels.
- Develop and implement selling strategy to grow business levels for each hotel across all markets Develop and manage relationships with stakeholders both within the hotels and external activities.
- Recognise and capitalise on opportunities for PR & media exposure for the hotels.
- Ensure commercial and effective yield management is applied for all sources of business and strong understanding of the same.
- Attract, retain, motivate, coach and develop the Sales teams in high performance and achieving business targets.
- Be familiar with the customer database and maintenance of the sales IT infrastructure.
- Maximise benefits of International Franchise Agreements in place.
- Manage and control annual sales budget with directors.
- Assist at Board level in the formulation of commercial strategy and expansion of the group.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience as Director of Sales & Marketing (or equivalent title) within quality hotel establishments with group and franchise experience. Must be a dynamic self-starter with very strong commercial acumen and judgement. Further candidate attributes include:
- High level of drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Ability to present and interpret sales content and analytics at a board level
If you are ready for a senior sales role with significant contribution to group strategy, send in your CV today!