Job Title: Head Buyer
Salary: €55,000 – €60,000+
This leading tour operator enjoys a great reputation for its engaging and unique tours across Europe. They now seek a Head Buyer to help the business secure and efficiently manage all the ticket inventory required to operate the tours.
The Head Buyer is responsible for purchasing strategy, including setting buyer targets, monitoring ticket purchase, optimising inventory, and supporting the ground operations team with any ticketing issues/queries.
This role manages a large global network of buyers and requires a strong team leader with excellent organisational and people management skills.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in data analytics, supply chain management or business management and will have at least five years’ experience in a purchasing / procurement / buyer role, with three years’ team management experience. Further candidate attributes include:
- Strong target-driven mindset and proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas/targets
- Strong analytical capabilities, ability to evaluate, analyse and present data trends to key stakeholders
- A persistent attention to detail and a high level of comfort in working with numbers and data from diverse sources
- Proven track record of collaborative leadership and management style with the ability to foster a positive environment in which people succeed and grow
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
Benefits with this role include bonus, pension, hybrid work model, health plan, phone and insurance. To apply for this role, send in your CV today!