Job Title: Head Chef
Salary: €50,000 – €55,000
Great opportunity for an experienced, creative Head Chef looking to put their stamp onto a new project. This golf club is undergoing extensive renovations, and they are currently seeking a Head Chef to deliver a clear vision of the new food offering. Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure presentation of dishes is thought out and agreed upon.
- Ensure a consistent level of quality and presentation to the customer is maintained by all members of the team.
- Create seasonal dishes, ensuring local produce where possible.
- Manage team to consistently deliver high standards of service and excellence at all times.
- Ensure the food service operations is achieving the correct margins.
- Weekly sign off and file HACCP records for all kitchens and equipment.
- Roster staff in accordance with budget and business requirements, closely monitoring staff costs.
- Attend Food & Beverage weekly meeting with clear understanding of Food Revenue and Staff Cost, and debriefing of the past weeks learnings and highlights.
- Ensure all equipment is in working order, co-ordinate with the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Weekly forward planning ahead for all team members with clear duties assigned to ensure all food requirements are delivered.
The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience as Head Chef with relevant Chef qualifications, fully HACCP certified. You will demonstrate excellent cooking skills, organisational skills and keen attention to detail along with strong leadership and management skills. Must have proven track record of managing a budget and keeping accurate records.
Full pre-opening training will be given to include skills training, and all other statutory training. Please note, own transport required with this role.
Send us your CV today to apply for this dynamic role!