Job Title: Head Chef
This acclaimed country house hotel prides itself on offering sustainable luxury underpinned by quality Irish hospitality. The award-winning restaurant features an innovative menu that showcases the best of local artisan producers. They now seek a Head Chef to oversee the running of the kitchen, ensuring a world-class food offering is presented to each guest.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as Head Chef / Sous Chef of a fine dining establishment, with a steady background in quality restaurants. Further candidate attributes include:
- Background in modern cooking as well as mastery of classic elements
- Experience working with/growing produce from establishment’s own garden
- Knowledge of local artisanal products and producers
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Extremely detail-orientated with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise
- Genuine knowledge and love of food and wine
- Ability to maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety
- An equal share of guest service charge
- Free accommodation (apartment)
- Company mobile
- 6 weeks paid holiday (December/January)
- Discounted accommodation rates across group
Send in your CV today to find out more on this delectable role!