Job Title: Head Chef
Fabulous opportunity with this top destination hotel as Head Chef. Overseeing everything, this role is responsible for producing a top food offering across the entire hotel by ensuring the smooth daily operations of the kitchens.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Kitchen management: rostering, menu planning, purchasing, stock control, deliveries, HACCP/hygiene etc.
- Achieving/managing all financial targets (GP, payroll, costs, menu pricing etc).
- Further developing/enhancing menus currently on offer, keeping up to date on food trends.
- Team training, development and welfare.
- Collaboration with other hotel managers as required for efficient food service delivery across total hotel.
- Dealing with all HR-related queries
- Ensure efficient, top quality food preparation and waste management
- Manage the kitchen porter department.
- Supplier relationships.
The successful candidate will have at least 3-5 years’ experience as a Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef in a 4/5 star luxury hotel. Further candidate requirements include:
- Experience in fine dining restaurant.
- Experience in high-end events and banqueting.
- Excellent knowledge of HACCP.
- Experience in training and developing chefs.
- Experience in developing new dishes, writing menus & costing menus.