Job Title: Head Chef - Dublin
Salary: €60,000 – €80,000+
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of food production & service for the hotel. You will be required to ensure that all operational, quality & administrative functions are carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen operation,& ensure the quality of food is of a high standard at all times.
- Ensure that the Kitchen team have full support to deliver great food at all times.
- Maintain excellent communication and work relationships with all staff & management
- Effectively manage the financial performance of the department including labour cost & Food GP.
- Ensure all food safety systems and regulations are adhered to and managed to a high standard and all documentation is organised and up to date.
- Ensure staffing levels are managed effectively to cover business needs
- Regular review of all menus to work with seasonality & local produce
We are looking for:
- A Head Chef Level with 4-5 Star hotel experience
- A highly motivated individual, with a passion for great food, attention to detail and exceptional standards.
- A leader in all areas of the kitchen, with the ability to support, mentor and develop the team
- Excellent organisational skills in all areas of Kitchen Management
- Experience managing food purchasing & costs
- Experience managing a kitchen and developing a team
- Fully experienced and up to date with Health & Safety, Food Safety and HACCP procedures
If you are an exceptionally gifted Head Chef who has the ability to manage a large team in a challenging environment with multiple outlets operating simultaneously than I would like to hear from you. Please apply below with your CV in confidence.