Job Title: Head Chef - North Co. Dublin
Salary: €40,000 – €50,000
Our client is currently searching for a highly talented and experienced Head Chef to join the team of their established fish business in North County Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have experience in new openings from planning stage including recruitment and training of staff. You will possess an excellent understanding of the preparation of fish and seafood from raw/fresh stage.
Main responsibility of the role:
- Overall responsibility for the Kitchens daily operations,
- To prepare dishes for immediate consumption,
- To run and maintain a busy production kitchen which will feed into food service and customer service,
- Responsibility for costing, waste management, rostering, developing menus, and other ad hoc duties,
- Ensuring stock rotation/shelf lift testing procedures are followed,
- Interviewing and hiring new staff to build your team,
- Implementing health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Fetac certificate in professional cookery or equivalent,
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position,
- Awareness of HACCP Regulations from legislative and practical application point of view,
- Experience in leadership and management,
- The ability to create menus that are innovative and profitable.
Your own method of transport is desirable and there is free parking along with a potential bonus structure for the successful candidate following a probationary period.
If this role sounds like the one for you and you have the necessary experience for the role then be sure to send your application now!