Job Title: Head of Clubs & Events
Salary: €70,000 – €80,000
Great opportunity with this premium Dublin venue for a dynamic, savvy hospitality professional with extensive background covering event management, event operations, VIP guest relations and general hospitality management. This is both a strategic and operational role, requiring someone with vision for the future who is also able to ensure the seamless day-to-day delivery of all events and guest/member services.
Key role responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the operations of the club and private events department, delegating work accordingly.
- Develop the long-term strategy of the department.
- Ensure venue presentation is always of the highest standard.
- Manage events from enquiry stage to site visits through to event execution.
- Budget and cost all private events and all food within the club.
- Ensure that all member’s business is dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
- Communicate operating standards to all staff members, ensuring implementation.
- Manage the development of the menu in association with Executive Chef.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to all customers by all staff members.
- Provide hospitality and facilitate special requests to VIP parties.
- Work closely with the Operations team in other departments.
- Manage and oversee the maintenance of databases and correspondence with all members.
- Liaise with all key stakeholders, including senior management and owners.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ hospitality experience, five years at senior manager level, ie Director of Operations, GM, Director of Events, with a proven track record of successful event delivery and effective team leadership. Further key attributes include:
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Genuine dedication to providing the highest levels of customer service and motivating team to do the same
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and effective relationships with all colleagues and collaborators
Get in touch with us today or send in your CV to find out more!