Job Title: Hospitality Manager
We are currently recruiting a Hospitality Manager for this prime Dublin venue which has been host to numerous, large scale international events and conferences. The Hospitality Manager is responsible for ensuring a top of the class event experience for clients, customers and all collaborators.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop strong relationships with clients in order to enhance the customer experience, increase revenues through upselling and maximise repeat business
- Ensure service delivery is consistent and to the highest standard across all events
- Assist with the development and review of operational SOPs and ensure these are adhered to at all times
- Work with the HR department to recruit, train and develop a team of hospitality professionals
- Plan rosters in advance of events according to agreed staff ratios and wage budgets
- Motivate the team to deliver the highest standard of service at all stages of the client journey
- Contribute to the delivery of the organisation's sustainability objectives
- Ensure staff are aware of all health & safety guidelines and ensure these are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of employment legislation and liquor licensing
- Adhoc duties as required by the General Manager
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in large volume hospitality management, third level qualification in Hospitality Management desirable. Further candidate attributes include:
- Proven client relationship management
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a dynamic hospitality team
- Experience working within financial budgets and targets
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Benefits include bonus, meal allowance/canteen and limited weekend/late nights. For more information, send in your CV today!