Job Title: Hospitality Manager
We are currently looking for a passionate and energetic Hospitality/Service Manager with banqueting experience to join a leading hospitality events company based in Dublin.
The ideal person would bring some energy, enthusiasm and vision to an established business. They should have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exceed and surprise customer expectations daily is key, while managing operations independently, ensuring food quality and maintaining service standards of practice.
This managerial position is full time with flexible hours and is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow with the business.
- Be a self–motivated person who is passionate about the culture of good food and customer service,
- Lead, train and develop our great team making sure the right service is delivered for each type of event,
- Liaise with suppliers, kitchen and service team in planning and organising events to ensure all requirements as promised are delivered to our clients and customers,
- Take full financial accountability for all events (manage budget, driving sales, labour and overheads) and work with our Accounts Manager keeping all event documentation and invoices in order,
- Work with Claire and her team in managing queries, quotations and bookings, organising client’s meetings and documenting event requirements,
- To ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety and HACCP are maintained at each event,
- To be familiar with the culture that is allergens and have ability to brief and train service in same,
- The right candidate will be flexible in their approach and will have the ability to meet with clients on their own,
- A pro–active approach to driving the catering and events operation forward with an emphasis on food quality, customer service and making memories for our clients,
Flexibility in this role is required, as the hours of work will change depending on the business needs.